UW–Madison students living in University Housing each year have the ability to recognize outstanding educators via the Honored Instructor program.
Through this program, University Housing takes nominations from students who want to honor and recognize instructors who challenge students, make learning fun, and/or are inspiring.
This fall’s list of Honored Instructors includes nine outstanding educators from the School of Education:
- Clare Haden, lecturer, Department of Theatre and Drama
- Anthony Hernandez, faculty associate, Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Andrew Lokuta, teaching faculty, Department of Kinesiology
- Rahul Panda, teaching assistant, Department of Curriculum and Instruction
- Sarah Reagan, lecturer, Art Department