CONNECT WITH ART
May 25 - July 1 Opening Reception: Thursday, June 1, 5-8pm Location: Abmeyer + Wood Fine Art, 1210 2nd Avenue Seattle, WA 98101 Event...
May 10 - 13 Opening Reception: Thursday, May 11, 6-9p Featuring DJ Huizit Location: Art Lofts Gallery, 111 N Frances St, Madison, WI 53706
The League of Unapologetic Printmakers presents The First Edition: An Advanced Printmaking Exhibition
Thursday, May 11, 6-9pm Location: The Red Gym, 716 Langdon Street, Madison WI Print Sale and Live Printing to follow! Event...
May 22 - July 7 Reception: Friday, May 26 , 6-8p Location: The Pitch Project, 706 S 5th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204 Artists: Hannah Best, Sarah Deppe, Eric Ford, Kaylyn Gerenz, Evan Hawkins, Mariah Tate Klemens, Jeremy Nuttall, James Pederson, Elizabeth Thorp and...
Monday & Tuesday, May 8 & 9, 10a-4p Location: School of Education Commons Area, Education Building, 1000 Bascom Hill, Madison WI Fresh Hot Press is having a two-day Spring Sale! We'll have lots of prints, cards, and other goodies (including a coloring book!)...
May 4 - 18 Meet the Artists: Friday, May 12, 3-5pm Location: Longenecker Horticultural Gardens, UW Arboretum, 1207 Seminole Hwy, Madison WI The Arboretum will be the host for a site-specific art show by the UW Art Department's undergraduate and graduate students,...
May 3 - 9 Reception: Friday, May 5, 6-9p Location: Gallery 7, Humanities Building, 455 N. Park St., Madison WI Event...
May 3 - 9 Reception: Friday, May 5, 6-9pm Location: Gallery 7, Humanities Building, 455 N Park St, Madison WI MFA exhibition showing new sculptural work in glass and wood. This work investigates the physical manifestation of gravity on material through form....
April 27 - May 3 Location: Gelsey Verna Project Space, Art Lofts, 111 N Frances St, Madison, WI 53706 A curated exhibition of found paper works by Eliza Clifford.
April 28 - May 4 Artists: Students from Neon: Light as Sculpture: Josh Burazin, Ben Orozco, Gretchen Carvajal, Julia Miller, Hanna Cole, Sydney Parsons, Claire Madeline, Rebecca Tillman, Matt Jacob, Samantha Bledstein, Catie Ball, Kira Marie, and Graydon Hegge...
Questions / Department-wide Announcements / Comments?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Submissions must include:
- one image in 4:3 ratio, must be a minimum of 1024px wide by 768px high, 72dpi, RGB
Submit UW art related news to email@example.com. Submissions must be received by 3:00pm on Friday to be included in the following week’s newsletter on Monday. Newsletter submissions must include:
- “Newsletter Submission” as subject heading
- Event Title
- Event Date and Time, or else dates that show runs
- Reception Date and Time (if applicable)
- Location, including complete address
- Event Category (#ArtsatUW, Student, Faculty, Affiliate)
- Event Description (no longer than 150 words)
- Event URL
- One JPEG, RGB, 72dpi, 600px wide
#uwart / #artsatuw / #fridayart
Student art is featured through the week and each Friday on our Twitter and Instagram accounts (it does not need to be a class project). Current UW/Art students can submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must include:
- “Social Media Submission” as subject heading
- name of the artist
- social media account or website (or other project to promote, like published book, etc.)
- degree sought
- year expected to graduate
- Two or more images, must be a minimum of 600px wide, 72dpi, RGB
- Videos must be a minimum of 720p
Student Art Galleries
- “Website Submission” as subject heading
- name of the artist
- degree sought
- year expected to graduate/graduated
- All images must be a minimum of 2400px in width or height, 72dpi, RGB