From glass-blowing to weaving to hip-hop dance, the arts took center stage during the inaugural Arts Crawl, from Thursday March 31, to Saturday, April 2. Students and others were invited to have creative arts experiences and visit arts classes, lectures, talks, performances, exhibitions and rehearsals at UW–Madison arts departments and co-curricular arts units.
- Inside these Walls: A Fragment of Life — MFA Thesis Exhibition by Caitlin Mary Margarett Sørensdatter
- Gloop: MFA Qualifier Exhibition by Morgan Baldinelli
- A glimpse into the 96th WUD Annual Student Art Show by Annica Romano
- UW Glass Lab’s Helen Lee wins major art award, has exhibit at Arts + Literature Lab by Gayle Worland
- UW alum Alex Jackson to return to campus as visiting artist by Lauren Tamborino