The new sculpture at Library Mall, titled “Both/And – Tolerance/Innovation,” speaks to the confluence of ideas and cultural diversity coming together in Madison. The stainless steel and stone sculpture is by artists David Dahlquist and Matt Neibuhr of Des Moines, Iowa. Dahlquist is a 1980 alumnus of UW–Madison with a bachelor’s degree in art.
- Art Department Summer Visit Bucky Events
- UW–Madison student Aria receives prestigious Windgate-Lamar Fellowship
- Proposal by recent UW–Madison grad is selected for international digital art conference
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is Hiring! Apply now for our Academic Advisor position!
- ‘Evolving Graphic Design’ exhibition on view through June 24