The new sculpture at Library Mall, titled “Both/And – Tolerance/Innovation,” speaks to the confluence of ideas and cultural diversity coming together in Madison. The stainless steel and stone sculpture is by artists David Dahlquist and Matt Neibuhr of Des Moines, Iowa. Dahlquist is a 1980 alumnus of UW–Madison with a bachelor’s degree in art.
- Premonitions: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Monty Little
- Announcing the Chazen Museum of Art 2023 Russell and Paula Panczenko Master of Fine Arts Prize winner Monty Little
- Tom Jones Zeroes in on Ho-Chunk Visibility by Sylvia J. Platt
- Corredo: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Annmarie Suglio
- Chipping at the Paint: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Meg White