The new sculpture at Library Mall, titled “Both/And – Tolerance/Innovation,” speaks to the confluence of ideas and cultural diversity coming together in Madison. The stainless steel and stone sculpture is by artists David Dahlquist and Matt Neibuhr of Des Moines, Iowa. Dahlquist is a 1980 alumnus of UW–Madison with a bachelor’s degree in art.
- I Want My Aura TV: Multichannel Video Party
- Chair Stories 2.0: Discussion on Vasudaiva Kutumbhakam – The World Is One Family by Praveen Maripelly
- Total Tolerance: A UW Madison Art Exhibition
- A 3D State of Mind: An Undergraduate 3D Showcase
- Nightshift: An Advanced Undergraduate Painting Workshop Exhibition