The Art Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is seeking a renowned graphic design practitioner-educator and a distinguished photographer-educator to work in a fertile environment for aesthetic and critical engagement and build the future of the graphic design program or expand the established photography program respectively in the context of a major research university and a vibrant intellectual community.
- Stone Fruit: MFA Thesis Exhibition by 2024 ALL Prize Winner Claire Tomkiw
- Inside these Walls: A Fragment of Life — MFA Thesis Exhibition by Caitlin Mary Margarett Sørensdatter
- Jimmy Kimmel spotlights album cover designed by alumnus
- Gloop: MFA Qualifier Exhibition by Morgan Baldinelli
- A glimpse into the 96th WUD Annual Student Art Show by Annica Romano