The Art Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is seeking a renowned graphic design practitioner-educator and a distinguished photographer-educator to work in a fertile environment for aesthetic and critical engagement and build the future of the graphic design program or expand the established photography program respectively in the context of a major research university and a vibrant intellectual community.
- Premonitions: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Monty Little
- Announcing the Chazen Museum of Art 2023 Russell and Paula Panczenko Master of Fine Arts Prize winner Monty Little
- Tom Jones Zeroes in on Ho-Chunk Visibility by Sylvia J. Platt
- Corredo: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Annmarie Suglio
- Chipping at the Paint: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Meg White