The prolific James Patterson has sold millions of mysteries and other novels, but now he’s on TODAY with his wife Susan to talk about their new book for children, “Big Words for Little Geniuses.” He says their goal is to give parents tools to prepare their kids for the challenges of the world. Susan adds that they hope to entice reluctant readers with fun.
- Announcing the Chazen Museum of Art 2024 Russell and Paula Panczenko Master of Fine Arts Prize winner Cat Birk
- Opaque Waters & Brutal Suns: MFA Qualifier Exhibition by Anamika Singh
- Summer 2024 enrollment opens April 1st!
- Madison Magazine spotlights two from School of Education in ‘a day in the life’ feature
- Dedications: MFA Qualifier Show by Sam Northcut