The prolific James Patterson has sold millions of mysteries and other novels, but now he’s on TODAY with his wife Susan to talk about their new book for children, “Big Words for Little Geniuses.” He says their goal is to give parents tools to prepare their kids for the challenges of the world. Susan adds that they hope to entice reluctant readers with fun.
- Art Department Summer Visit Bucky Events
- UW–Madison student Aria receives prestigious Windgate-Lamar Fellowship
- Proposal by recent UW–Madison grad is selected for international digital art conference
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is Hiring! Apply now for our Academic Advisor position!
- ‘Evolving Graphic Design’ exhibition on view through June 24