The prolific James Patterson has sold millions of mysteries and other novels, but now he’s on TODAY with his wife Susan to talk about their new book for children, “Big Words for Little Geniuses.” He says their goal is to give parents tools to prepare their kids for the challenges of the world. Susan adds that they hope to entice reluctant readers with fun.
- R E A C H: Points of Impact / Invisible Mountains, MA Exhibitions by Carissa Heinrichs and Anders Zanichkowsky
- Obama portraits break new ground artistically and culturally, UW expert says by Käri Knutson
- Across many disciplines, artists at UW learn their craft, hone intents, form communities by Henry Solotaroff-Webber
- Santa Monica College Gallery Features Work of Public Artist by Lookout Staff
- Meet the MFAs Show highlights UW’s artists by John McLaughlin