Stoughton artist Bill Amundson draws upon the unpredictable and erratic conditions of contemporary life for inspiration in creating his art. As part of The Bubbler @ Madison Public Library program, an exhibition of his artwork, “American Drawings,” can be seen in the Diane Endres Ballweg Gallery on the third floor of Madison Public Library’s Central Library, 201 W. Mifflin St., now through July 27.
- R E A C H: Points of Impact / Invisible Mountains, MA Exhibitions by Carissa Heinrichs and Anders Zanichkowsky
- Obama portraits break new ground artistically and culturally, UW expert says by Käri Knutson
- Across many disciplines, artists at UW learn their craft, hone intents, form communities by Henry Solotaroff-Webber
- Santa Monica College Gallery Features Work of Public Artist by Lookout Staff
- Meet the MFAs Show highlights UW’s artists by John McLaughlin