During this fast-paced period of political change it can feel difficult to find a space for reflection, especially around conversations about the environment. But for Anna Lehner, a glass artist and M.F.A. student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the need for reflection on loss and the environment has become only more urgent. I sat down with Anna to discuss extinct languages, ice cores and ancient air, and her reintroduction of Morse code through tap dance.
- Inside these Walls: A Fragment of Life — MFA Thesis Exhibition by Caitlin Mary Margarett Sørensdatter
- Gloop: MFA Qualifier Exhibition by Morgan Baldinelli
- A glimpse into the 96th WUD Annual Student Art Show by Annica Romano
- UW Glass Lab’s Helen Lee wins major art award, has exhibit at Arts + Literature Lab by Gayle Worland
- UW alum Alex Jackson to return to campus as visiting artist by Lauren Tamborino