During this fast-paced period of political change it can feel difficult to find a space for reflection, especially around conversations about the environment. But for Anna Lehner, a glass artist and M.F.A. student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the need for reflection on loss and the environment has become only more urgent. I sat down with Anna to discuss extinct languages, ice cores and ancient air, and her reintroduction of Morse code through tap dance.
- I Want My Aura TV: Multichannel Video Party
- Chair Stories 2.0: Discussion on Vasudaiva Kutumbhakam – The World Is One Family by Praveen Maripelly
- Total Tolerance: A UW Madison Art Exhibition
- A 3D State of Mind: An Undergraduate 3D Showcase
- Nightshift: An Advanced Undergraduate Painting Workshop Exhibition