From paintings to pottery to sculpture to photography, creativity was out in full force at the Nov. 5 Open Studio Day hosted by the UW Art Department. More than 50 artist studios were open to the public to stop in. Visitors could watch artists work, see their creations and talk with them about the meanings. The studios are on the 6th and 7th floors of the Humanities Building and in the Art Lofts Building.
- Uncommon Trajectories: An Exploration of Work by Nontraditional Students
- The Onlooker: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Natalie Lambert
- Vasudaiva Kutumbhakam (The World Is One Family): Master of Fine Arts These Exhibition by Praveen Maripelly
- Cycles of Rebirth Exhibition by Brianna Stehling Santa Cruz
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is hiring! Apply now for our Full Time Facilities Technician Staff Position!