Illumination is excited to be showcasing ON HOLD: An Advanced Painting Workshop Show. The students of APW have been working all semester, and like many art students at universities across the country, had their studio access cut short due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Regardless of these obstacles, the students of APW have continued to produce high caliber works over the course of the semester, exploring ideas relevant to contemporary life such as consumerism, constructions of identity, and the trials of heart and mind we face during isolation. We at Illumination Journal would like to celebrate the great work created by the students of APW, in lieu of the cancellation of their final exhibit, by showcasing their work in this online exhibition. Enjoy.
- Gloop: MFA Qualifier Exhibition by Morgan Baldinelli
- A glimpse into the 96th WUD Annual Student Art Show by Annica Romano
- UW Glass Lab’s Helen Lee wins major art award, has exhibit at Arts + Literature Lab by Gayle Worland
- UW alum Alex Jackson to return to campus as visiting artist by Lauren Tamborino
- 96th annual WUD Student Art Show gallery open for viewing until March 15 by Aiden Mellon