Illumination is excited to be showcasing ON HOLD: An Advanced Painting Workshop Show. The students of APW have been working all semester, and like many art students at universities across the country, had their studio access cut short due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Regardless of these obstacles, the students of APW have continued to produce high caliber works over the course of the semester, exploring ideas relevant to contemporary life such as consumerism, constructions of identity, and the trials of heart and mind we face during isolation. We at Illumination Journal would like to celebrate the great work created by the students of APW, in lieu of the cancellation of their final exhibit, by showcasing their work in this online exhibition. Enjoy.
- Uncommon Trajectories: An Exploration of Work by Nontraditional Students
- The Onlooker: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Natalie Lambert
- Vasudaiva Kutumbhakam (The World Is One Family): Master of Fine Arts These Exhibition by Praveen Maripelly
- Cycles of Rebirth Exhibition by Brianna Stehling Santa Cruz
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is hiring! Apply now for our Full Time Facilities Technician Staff Position!