The Art Department is pleased to be in the exciting process of hiring new Professors in Photography and Graphic Design. The public presentations begun last week with Jason Reblano and Yeohyun Ahn but you still have the opportunity to hear five more artists and designers speak about their own work and their teaching in the next two weeks. The finalist Designers and Artists were chosen from over 200 applicants. Open to the public!
- Art Department Summer Visit Bucky Events
- UW–Madison student Aria receives prestigious Windgate-Lamar Fellowship
- Proposal by recent UW–Madison grad is selected for international digital art conference
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is Hiring! Apply now for our Academic Advisor position!
- ‘Evolving Graphic Design’ exhibition on view through June 24