The Art Department is pleased to be in the exciting process of hiring new Professors in Photography and Graphic Design. The public presentations begun last week with Jason Reblano and Yeohyun Ahn but you still have the opportunity to hear five more artists and designers speak about their own work and their teaching in the next two weeks. The finalist Designers and Artists were chosen from over 200 applicants. Open to the public!
- #1StudentNWI: Arts and Theater at Marquette Catholic by Rory Neary
- Occupy Humanity! Performance and Interactive Art Showcase Night
- Adumbration: A Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Jason L. Kartez
- Photography and Graphic Design Finalist Presentations
- Moments of Nostalgia – As You Head East: A Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Jeff Repko