An influential Professor of Art at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and highly decorated jewelry artist, Lisa Gralnick continues to push the boundaries of metal both as a material and a conceptual practice.
- Premonitions: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Monty Little
- Announcing the Chazen Museum of Art 2023 Russell and Paula Panczenko Master of Fine Arts Prize winner Monty Little
- Tom Jones Zeroes in on Ho-Chunk Visibility by Sylvia J. Platt
- Corredo: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Annmarie Suglio
- Chipping at the Paint: Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition by Meg White