An influential Professor of Art at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and highly decorated jewelry artist, Lisa Gralnick continues to push the boundaries of metal both as a material and a conceptual practice.
- 2022 Annual Holiday Art Sale & BYO Glass Ornaments
- Deep Time: A Graduate Printmaking Exhibition
- Student artists share their work at Open Studio Day
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is Hiring! Apply now for our Graphic Design Lecturer Position
- Two students from School of Education are Kohler Fellows for 2022-23