An influential Professor of Art at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and highly decorated jewelry artist, Lisa Gralnick continues to push the boundaries of metal both as a material and a conceptual practice.
- Art Department Summer Visit Bucky Events
- UW–Madison student Aria receives prestigious Windgate-Lamar Fellowship
- Proposal by recent UW–Madison grad is selected for international digital art conference
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison Art Department is Hiring! Apply now for our Academic Advisor position!
- ‘Evolving Graphic Design’ exhibition on view through June 24