An influential Professor of Art at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and highly decorated jewelry artist, Lisa Gralnick continues to push the boundaries of metal both as a material and a conceptual practice.
- The canvas is waiting Artists and educators weigh in on how to improve Madison’s public art by Chelsey Dequaine
- Summer 2018 enrollment opens April 2!
- Cap Times Talk explores public art in Madison by Abigail Becker
- Ho-Chunk artist Henry Payer takes up residency at Nebraska art museum by John Tolly
- Displayful Objects: An MA Exhibition by Anthony Deibner-Hanson