UW-Madison alumna Susan Solie Patterson and her husband James Patterson, the award-winning and best-selling mystery and children’s book author, appeared on NBC’s the “Today Show” Tuesday morningto talk about their new book for children, “Big Words for Little Geniuses.”
- Announcing the Chazen Museum of Art 2024 Russell and Paula Panczenko Master of Fine Arts Prize winner Cat Birk
- Opaque Waters & Brutal Suns: MFA Qualifier Exhibition by Anamika Singh
- Summer 2024 enrollment opens April 1st!
- Madison Magazine spotlights two from School of Education in ‘a day in the life’ feature
- Dedications: MFA Qualifier Show by Sam Northcut